Saturday 25 June 2011

It's time...

Clouds 1 by Kyu Hwang

Hi. 

I started this blog, like a million years ago, and I haven't posted anything. Although, I think about it all the time, thoughts like, "These cupcakes would make a great blog post!" or "This show is great, I should blog about it!" But, it never happens, even when my thoughts end in exclamation points they just don't get photographed or recorded here because, well, I'm probably being lazy. And distracted by all the shiny things on the internet. So many shiny things. 

But today, as it thunderstorms while I'm supposed to be at the Farmer's Market, things are going to change. I am deciding that even though there are shinier blogs out there I will still write this one. Because it's mine and I could use a place to record all the buttery, sugary creations coming out of my kitchen and all the wanderings I do online. And because what better thing to do on a rainy Saturday morning.

So, that's that. Done. 

Except, we all know how that worked out last time, like a million years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment